Danger: Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Warning: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Causes skin irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Wash your hands after handling. Causes serious eye irritation. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, consult a doctor. Do not ingest. If swallowed, call a doctor immediately. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking. Do not light the sticks with fire. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Avoid contact with fragile furniture or painted or varnished surfaces to avoid damaging your furniture with fragrance. In case of drop or spill, clean immediately, as it may cause staining or damage to your finished surfaces.